Wednesday, August 2, 2017

A Killer Harvest by Paul Cleave


One thing after another happened to Joshua Logan so he figured he and his family had a life-long curse.

Joshua was born blind, his parents died, he grew up with his loving aunt and uncle as his parents, and then his father got killed in the line of duty.

A KILLER HARVEST was a very tense thriller.  At first I thought it was going to go the route of Stephen King, and that almost scared me away, but I kept on going and am glad I did.

The characters were believable and authentic for their roles, but were they connected by chance, by fate, or by corruption?

A KILLER HARVEST was an excellent thriller packed with an amazing storyline, multiple murderers, and a lot of secrets.

Every time you moved to the next chapter the intensity increased and made A KILLER HARVEST difficult to put down.

If you enjoy thrillers, characters hiding things, and non-stop tension, you will enjoy A KILLER HARVEST. 

The ending will have you on the edge of your seat and feeling as though you can’t turn the pages fast enough. 5/5

This book was given to me free of charge and without compensation by the publisher in return for an honest review. 





5 comments:

  1. This was my first book by Paul Cleave.

    Have you read any of his books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read any of his books but do like thrillers. I'm adding this to my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will love it, Kathy.

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  3. Wow, I'd give this one a try! Loved your review, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. You are always so complimentary. I appreciate it.

      It was something out of my comfort zone, but very good. A well-written story line.

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete