Sunday, January 20, 2019

Book Blogger Conferences



LOOK WHAT I FOUND.  :)

How many of you remember when we used to meet at THE BOOK BLOGGER CONFERENCE the day before the Book Expo started?


I always enjoyed this entire day to meet other bloggers and to hear the speakers that helped us with our blog and other bookish things.


I always remember when I met Sheila McKinney DeChantel.  We said we would probably never run into each other, but we laughed so hard when we were in line one behind the other.  


I also met so many other bloggers, but Laura Fabiani is a stand out.  We were together at two Blogger Conferences.  :)

I wish they would bring THE BOOK BLOGGER CONFERENCE back.  


Anyone else wish they would bring it back?

3 comments:

  1. It was such fun!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I still have that spiral notebook! You're right that the Book Blogger conference was a great way to meet blogger friends. I'm so glad I had a chance to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot of fun, and wonderful to meet you, Laura.

      I am sure you have the notebook. The one from 2014 had all of bloggers who attended listed.

      Thank you for commenting.

      Delete