Saturday, July 6, 2019

The Aviator's Wife by Melanie Benjamin

Thanks to these Litsy folks for today’s prompt.
 

#LetsTravelJuly
@Alwaysbeenaloverofbooks
@OriginalCyn620

Today’s Prompt:  AIRPLANE

Anne Morrow the quiet, unassuming daughter.  Anne Morrow the shy sister of Elisabeth Morrow who hid in Elisabeth's shadow.  Anne Morrow the woman no one thought would marry before her beautiful sister, Elisabeth married.  Anne Morrow.....who did marry and who married a famous man....Charles Lindbergh, behind whom she continued to be a shadow.

Have you read this book?

FULL REVIEW HERE 


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was an excellent read.

      Thanks for commenting, Mystica.

      Delete
  2. I listened to it a few years ago and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it was good on audio.

      Thanks for commenting, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. This book is on my super long TBR lists. I read a book by Anne Morrow Lindberg, Dearly Beloved. It was the #2 bestseller of 1962 and a meditation on marriage set at a fictional wedding. My review: https://keepthewisdom.blogspot.com/2016/03/dearly-beloved.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this author, and I've been meaning to read this one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ENJOY when you read it, Laurel.

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete