Tuesday, March 7, 2023

What Have We Done by Alex Finlay

Jenna, Donnie, Benny, Arty, and Nico became friends when they were at a group home.

They learned some things, saw some things, and did some awful things...one in particular.
 
Now all these years later after they are out of the group home and successful, they are being targeted, but why? 

Did someone find out what they did?

Does someone think the group needed to be cleaned up so nobody tells what they did?

Just what did they do at the group home?

We follow the characters and the people that are after them.

It was a pretty rough read because of all the violence and cruelty.

I actually was disappointed in this book...it was difficult to follow and very dark.
 
I really enjoyed Mr. Finlay’s first two books, but this one not too much. 3/5

This book was given to me by the publisher via NetGalley for an honest review.

4 comments:

  1. Mystica VarathapalanMarch 7, 2023 at 5:44 AM

    Sorry it didn’t work out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review!! I listened to it. I think it is better that way. Easier to keep up with all the characters. Lots of narrators. It’s a production!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really appreciate your thoughts on this one, Elizabeth. I think I'll check out one of her first books instead.
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I mean 'his' books!
      Mary

      Delete