Thursday, September 14, 2023

FEATURING: The Last Dress In Paris

HISTORICAL FICTION - FASHION - ROMANCE

A search for Dior Dresses from the 1950's - how fun would that be?

Louise makes a trip to Paris on her grandmother's request to find a certain dress, but it turns into a trip to search for eight other dresses.

Those readers who love Paris, who love fashion, the 1950's, and visiting with characters with complicated relationships will want to read this book.

A very enjoyable read with a bit of a mystery as grandmother’s life is unraveled. 5/5


PUBLICATION DATE:  JUNE 21, 2022

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delightful.
    A query from me to you. If I do a review of a book from Netgalley before publication date, and publish on my blog, do I have to avoid specifics and keep the review very general.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always put my full reviews on NetGalley before a book publishes. 😊

      I wait until publication day to post to my blog, but I could put it on my blog pre-publication. I just choose to wait.

      Just make sure there are no spoilers in the review.

      Hope that helps, Mystica.

      Delete