Friday, October 27, 2023

Friendly Fill-Ins - 10/27/2023


************
FRIENDLY FILL-INS:
 
1. If I were to attend a Halloween party, my costume would be _____.

2. On Halloween, I plan to _______
 
3. If my life were a scary movie, it would be titled ______.

4. If I found an ouija board, I would ________.

  MY ANSWERS:
 
1.  If I were to attend a Halloween party, my costume would not surprisingly be a book or a bookmark. 
 
2.  On Halloween, I plan to hand out candy.
 
3.  If my life were a scary movie, it would be titled - I don't have an answer.
 
4.  If I found a ouija board, I would be taken back to my teenage years and maybe even call up a few friends that will remember it too.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I love the idea of a book mark costume. Have a nice Halloween. I wish we got trick or treaters, but we are in the country. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We only get a few, but it is fun.

      Thanks for your comment, Ellen.

      Delete