Love, loss, and many characters greet us in MEET ME IN PARIS.
We meet quite a few characters who traveled to Paris for different reasons.
Some for love, some for a last trip together, some for finding a love from long ago, some for a reunion, and a few other connections in the city of love.
We follow each character as they go through their situation hoping for the best outcome.
I did enjoy the stories, and my favorite stories were of Henry and Celeste and Julia and Piper, but there were just too many different stories going on, and it was difficult to figure out everyone and the storylines until almost the end.
There is heartbreak and some good outcomes. You will need tissues for one of the stories.
MEET ME IN PARIS wasn't Ms. Harmel's typical book that I have read as she mentioned in the author’s notes, and I actually struggled to continue reading even though a lot of advice was sprinkled throughout the pages.
I am looking forward to her next historical fiction book. 3/5.
Thank you to the publisher for a copy of this book. All opinions are my own.


Not a favorite of hers for me.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping.