Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Fill-Ins - 8/19/16

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html

Friday Fill-Ins: 

1. When I run out of ___________________, I use ___________________ instead.

2. My guru is _______________.



3. I am afraid of                            .

4. I feel empowered                                 .


My  Answers:

1.  When I run out of time, I don't stress like I used to, and I use my imagination to complete the task.  I usually do not run out of time, though.  VERY RARE occasion for me.  I am very organized.

2.  My guru is no one.

3.  I am afraid of mean, bossy people.

4.  I feel empowered when I am praying.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins every week, I always enjoy your answers. I could use some organization lessons from you. I agree that mean and bossy people are scary. I also prefer a real book to an e-book. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete