Friday, February 24, 2017

Friday Fill-Ins - 2/24/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
*********
Friday Fill-Ins:

1. I wish ____ would come back in style.

2. I always have ___ in my purse ( or wallet for men).

3. I think that I             .
 


4.                  is a pet peeve of mine.

My Answers:
1.  I wish talking to each other instead of texting on the phone would come back in style.
2.  I always have mints in my purse.

3.  I think that I will always love reading.

4.  Not being on time or not being responsible is a pet peeve of mine.
 



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I agree about the texting and cell phones, I am so sick of seeing people on them everywhere. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially when everyone is at the table in a restaurant and no talking is going on...just texting.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  2. I am so guilty of never being on time... and I know that it is incredibly rude. I say there's no excuse, but literally it seems every time I try to get out the door, something in the house goes into an uproar. Like the other day the 7 year old just absolutely refusing to get dressed?? Like why are you like this child??!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers, my friend. I agree with you! Sorry that I am late, I could get an excuse/note from my vet, if needed. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete