Monday, September 25, 2017

Mini Bloggiesta Finish Line



http://www.bloggiesta.com/
Another fun, entertaining, and successful BLOGGIESTA has come to an end.

I love interacting with other bloggers and to see what they are doing to improve their blog and their blogging knowledge and experience.

Here is my list, and it is all finished.  :)  I actually am still deleting meme posts only.   :)

1.  Back Up My Blog - thank again to Steph from Cover2Cover for the directions.

2.  Clean up my taskbar - I have a ton of drafts of reviews and other items that have already been posted. 

3.  Visit other blogs - I have been visiting blog on the linky list and on the Twitter Page.  :)  Love seeing the lists.

4.  Delete some old posts from when I started blogging - I am afraid my blog will crash - will it?  :)
   •     I am currently deleting from 2010 and 2011...did some from 2013 and 2014 also.  Yippee!!
   •    Does anyone know the answer about the blog eventually crashing if there are too many posts????
   •    Getting tired of deleting, but I will continue later  -  I have taken the pages of posts down from 38 to 33 and the number of posts down from 1888 to 1618.
**********
Hope you can join in 2018 for the BLOGGIESTA.

THANK YOU to everyone who stopped by and cheered me on and commented.


7 comments:

  1. Were you able to participate and join in the fun?

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, next time i need to get in on this! Your blog is always so nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Annie.

      It was fun.

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  3. I figured out how to back up my blogs...but I haven't done it yet. Since I have no idea how long the process will take, I am waiting.

    Does your back up take long?

    Congrats on your success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not long at all, but I only backed up my Blogger one.

      Thanks for commenting, Laurel.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Sure...I hope you can join in the fun.

      Thanks for commenting, recca.

      Delete