Friday, March 24, 2023

Friendly Fill-Ins - 3/24/2023


************
FRIENDLY FILL-INS:
 
1. My favorite character from a film, tv or book is ______.

2. The one word I would use to describe myself is ________.

3. If I had to give you my best piece of advice, I would tell you ______.

4. ______ will never compare with _______.


  MY ANSWERS
 
1.  My favorite character from a film, TV, or book is Tom Hanks from A Man Called Otto.
 
2.  The one word I would use to describe myself is kind.
 
3.  If I had to give you my best piece of advice, I would tell you to always be kind and helpful.

4.  Today will never compare with the 1950's.


 
 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I am so late. My great-niece ended up spreading her cold to me. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I agree about #4. I need to look into A Man Called Otto.

    ReplyDelete