Friday, December 15, 2023

Friendly Fill-Ins - 12/15/2023


************
FRIENDLY FILL-INS:
 
1. A Christmas pet peeve I have is ______________________.

2. I don't like spending money on _______________.
 
3. I eat my fair share of _________ this time of the year.
 
4. I _________ when wrapping Christmas gifts.

  MY ANSWERS:
 
1.  A Christmas pet peeve I have is:  I don't have one.
 
2.  I don't like spending money on things I know people won't like or use just to have a gift for them.
 
3.  I eat my fair share of cookies this time of year.
 
4.  I concentrate on what I'm doing when wrapping Christmas gifts.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins. great answers. You are the only one with no pet peeve for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!

      I never get worked up about Christmas. It actually isn't stressful for me.

      Nothing to get upset about for me. :)

      Delete