Friday, December 8, 2023

Friendly Fill-Ins - 12/8/2023


************
FRIENDLY FILL-INS:
 
1. Some of my favorite Christmas songs are ________ and ______________.

2. I like to watch ______________ every year at Christmastime.

3. I would call this the most _________ time of the year.

4. If I were on Santa's naughty list, it would probably be because _________.

  MY ANSWERS:
 
1.  Some of my favorite Christmas songs are I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas and Sleigh Ride. 
 
2.  I like to watch How The Grinch Stole Christmas every year at Christmastime. 
 
3.  I would call this the most cookie-making time of the year.
 
4.  If I were on Santa's naughty list, I would probably be because I haven't dusted lately.  LOL!!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I would make the naughty list for that too. :) I bet your cookies are fantastic. XO

    ReplyDelete