Friday, September 27, 2024

Book Blogger Hop - 9/27 - 10/3

       

Question of the Week:

With the changing of seasons from summer to fall in September, do you have a favorite book that reflects the essence of this transitional period or one that you enjoy reading when the temperature cools down? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)


My Answer:

I honestly do not read books that reflect the season, but that is something to think about.

I do read Christmas books at times, but not usually.

Good question, Billy.




1 comment:

  1. I'm not much of a seasonal reader either. I do tend to pick some spooky reads or thrillers around this time of year to read but I also end up getting in event mode reading around this time too, which is what I plan on reading for the next couple of books prior to my most anticipated release of the year. I might not get around to creepy reads for awhile actually! Lol.


    Here's my BBH

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete