Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Book Blogger Appreciation Week - Day 3




Book Blogging to me is a way to express my thoughts and feelings about EVERY book bloggers' favorite obsession.....BOOKS.

I never used to think twice about writing a review about a book, but when I started looking at blogs and honestly wondering what in the world blogs were, I had an urge to let others know about books I loved so I started a blog of my own.  Blogging was that means of "getting the word out."

Blogging has now become a passion and is my favorite pastime besides reading.  Along with reading books and writing the reviews, my MOST favorite part of blogging is meeting other bloggers.  The creativity of bloggers is amazing....creativity in terms of blog design and the way they write their posts.

Bloggers are a wonderful community who love to share with others and to inspire others to read. I have met countless bloggers that are so helpful and so willing to contribute and share ideas and recommend books.  

GO BLOGGERS.....

WHAT A WONDERFUL COMMUNITY TO BELONG.   

THE BLOGGING COMMUNITY MAKES BLOGGING MY FAVORITE PART OF THE DAY!!!


27 comments:

  1. Enjoy the week...this is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always great to see people so passionate about books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The community is the best part of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You said it so well. The many perks of belonging to a book blogging community...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This community is FAB! I've been blogging for a short time but I've already fallen for the people in this great book blogging world :)

    The Relentless Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the community aspect of book blogging too. It's what makes the experience for me really. I can read and journal about books all I want, but sharing my reading and thoughts--and yes, obsession--with others just makes it all the more worthwhile and meaningful.

    Great response!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by everyone and for your wonderful comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to read about what others have to say about the books I've read- I love discussing books! I'm just dipping my toes into the book blogging community- it can be very overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The community is great - I do envy the bloggers who are skilled with design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julia....it can be overwhelming, but don't give up. Your blog looks great, and you will miss out on all the fun.

    Keep on bloggin'.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! I love to share the love of books with anyone and everyone, but especially those interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping back to my blog, Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Completely agree - the community is so supportive and inclusive, and my interaction with the community has broadened my reading experiences considerably.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well said! I love the book blogging community!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love seeing what other people do for their blogs - everyone has their own creative style!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for visiting my blog.. and yes, the blogging community is wonderful.. blogging has become a passion for me as well..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post! Yes, community is what makes it the most fun. I'm so glad to be a part of this fabulous community!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very true! I love it that I get to know many book bloggers through blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The community is one of the best things about blogging - and finding new books, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the "Go Bloggers". Succinct!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your positive energy! Keep sharing great posts with us! Book bloggers are an amazing group of people.

    ReplyDelete