Thursday, September 13, 2012

Book Blogger Appreciation Week - Day 4



 


HAPPY DAY 4

Two books that need more exposure are:

The Ropewalk by John Knauf



The Ropewalk has something for everyone....suspense, mystery, history, questioning, love, an extremely brilliant, thought-provoking ending, and most of all an outstanding read that will stay with you long after you turn the last page.   A very engaging, captivating read.


My Complete Review can be found here.
and

The Island House 
by Posie Graeme-Evans 

   

Don’t miss this exceptional read that brought past and present together in an unforgettable tale of love, loss, hidden treasures, and discovery.  Ms. Graeme-Evans did a remarkable job in this compelling read that will be in my list of favorites because of the history, the mystery, and the added flare of Scotland's magic and its legends and myths.  

My Complete Review can be found here  

14 comments:

  1. Enjoy Day 4.

    I am looking forward to finding new books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both sounds pretty awesome! Thanks for sharing them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this promt. I am finding so many books to add to my TBR pile!

    Lisa
    BBAW You Should Read This!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of either of these--but they sure sound good! I will have to look for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of either of these but they both sound like great books. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. both sound great.. and my TBR is now huge..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've heard any of them. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, i've never heard of either of those books. They look like great reads though.
    Will definitely look them up, thanks for showing them!!

    Happy Reading!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of any of these so I'll definitely be on the look out for them!! I'm so glad you enjoyed BBAW. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm adding The Island House to my reading list as it sounds right up my alley! Thanks for recommending this book. I'd never heard of the title or the author before.

    ReplyDelete