Friday, February 27, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 2/27/15

Feeling Beachie 

Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  

The statements:
  1. Once I ____
  2. ___ isn’t ____
  3. One can __________________.
  4. I have _________________ for the______


My Answers: 

1. Once I read a book I love, I may talk about it a lot, but I never re-read.  I never re-read any books.

2.  Winter isn't one of my favorite seasons. Right now I am entirely sick of it.

3.  One can read only so many books in a month.  Life gets in the way. :)

4.  I have sympathy for folks who don't like to read.  :)
 






3 comments:

  1. Reading is a pleasure and should not be lost in lifving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely re-read, but I do...like The Prophet, by Kahlil Gibran. I love to read, like you do!

    ReplyDelete