Friday, March 6, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 3/6/15

Feeling Beachie 

Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  

The statements:
  1. Having too____makes me_____
  2. When it is____, I _____
  3. Chocolate is ________
  4. How do you feel after______
My Answers: 
1.  Having too much sleep makes me even sleepier.

2.  When it is summer, I love to sit on my back porch and read.

3.  Chocolate is something everyone needs.

4.  How do you feel after a nice hot shower on a cold day? 












7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your Friday and your weekend.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've noticed that about sleep. Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Denise.

      Isn't that funny how that works?

      Delete
  3. Good answers :) Chocolate is a necessity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh definitely a necessity.

      Thanks for stopping, pilch92.

      Delete
  4. I love a hot shower on a cold day… but then again I love a hot shower on a warm day too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes....love hot showers any time.

      Thanks for stopping, Hilary.

      Delete