Friday, March 13, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 3/13/15

Feeling Beachie 

Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  

The statements:
  1. The worst ____________ is _______________
  2. I would rather____________________  than _____________
  3. I can ________ but I wish I could ________
  4. The song ________________ evokes memories of _______________

My Answers: 

1.  The worst part of going to the doctor is just getting yourself mentally ready.  :)

2.  I would rather read a book or take a walk than watch TV.

3.  I can type like a champ, but I wish I could read music or play an instrument.

4.  The song, On Eagle's Wings, evokes memories of when my son was small.

10 comments:

  1. I love this and posted my four on my blog as well. Thanks this was fun! I am looking forward to next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to see you stopped, Tammy.

      It is a very fun meme.

      Thanks for stopping, Tammy.

      Delete
  2. I also hate waiting at the dr.'s office. I went this week and sat in the waiting room for over an hour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The waiting is not fun.

      Thanks for stopping, Hilary.

      Delete
  3. Good Answers.
    I so agree with #1
    As for #2 it all depends on what's on TV as there are some programs I really enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Ida.

      I used to love to watch Monk, but the shows are off the air now.

      Delete
  4. Nice answers! Good point about the Dr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is something to have to wait so long. Not sure why that happens all the time.

      Thanks for stopping, Pilch92.

      Delete
  5. Going to the doctor is never fun.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is not.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete