Friday, March 20, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 3/20/15

Feeling Beachie 

Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  

The statements: 

1.  I’ve not been ____ much because ____ 
2.  ____ is _______ 
3.  Jumping to conclusions_________ 
4.  It's_____ when_____

My Answers: 

1.  I've not been visiting blogs very much because my mom has been in the hospital.

2.  Reading is bliss.

3.  Jumping to conclusions is something we all do, but we should not do.

4.  It's sad when you finish a book you really like.
 




6 comments:

  1. ENJOY your weekend.

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your mom being in the hospital. And I agree, it is sad when you finish a good book! I feel that way every time a great series! I get so wrapped up in the characters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jodi.

      Me too on the characters.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  3. Hi Elizabeth - I think your answers are great! Mine would be: 1. I’ve not been cleaning house much because I've been catching up on reading.
    2. A good book is a reader's happiness.
    3. Jumping to conclusionswill bring you to the wrong conclusion.
    4. It's great when I find a new blog that I really like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry about your mom. I wish her a speedy recovery

    ReplyDelete