Saturday, March 11, 2017

A Great Organizing Calendar - Brown Bear




I wanted to share this calendar that my sister found with everyone.  

I have been using it to keep track of my reviews and the dates they will be posted on my blog.

I will use it along with my other printed tools of organizing.

The link to the FREE calendar is HERE.

I hope you find it useful.  

A wonderful feature about this calendar is that others can also add things to it, and all users can see what has been added. 

Let me know if you decide to use it, and if you have any other organizing tools to share with everyone.

THANKS. 



5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing about more tips.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The calendar is a good idea and useful tool. I use a reminder calendar on my computer as I like the simplicity of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the calendar tip.

      What is the reminder calendar?

      Thanks for stopping, Harvee Lau.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You are welcome.

      If you try it, I hope you find it useful.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete