Friday, August 2, 2024

Like Mother, Like Daughter by Kimberly McCreight

Cleo and Katrina never had a good relationship.

Cleo always fought with her mother.


Now that Katrina has gone missing, Cleo decides to investigate. She finds things out about her mother that she never knew.


We follow the characters as they go back-and-forth before and after the disappearance.


I honestly have to say LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER was VERY difficult to follow, and I was not anxious at all to get back to reading this book.  


Along with that, there was not one character that I liked.


I hope this book works out better for you.  3/5


Thank you to the publisher for a copy of this book.  All opinions are my own.



1 comment:

  1. I hope it works out better for you.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete