Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Along The Infinite Sea by Beatriz Williams




Pepper is back and as usual something​ is brewing.  The brew is that she is pregnant and has no place to go.

Pepper did have some money, though, because she found an old Mercedes at her sister's home, ​got it in perfect working order, and sold it.  Little did Pepper know that the car
and Annabelle, the woman who bought the car, had a colorful and intense history of love, loss, and complications that involved the car.

What secrets do both Annabelle and Pepper have?  ​Will they both reveal them after Annabelle Dommerich takes Pepper with her to her home? Will they be able to share their secrets since after one day at Annabelle's, Pepper finds that Annabelle has disappeared on one of her trips with no return date leaving Pepper at the house with Annabelle's housekeeper and dogs.

ALONG THE INFINITE SEA has beautiful descriptions, wonderful characters, secrets that everyone likes to hear, and amazing characters. 
Annabelle is a character you can't help but love. Pepper is fun and both Annabelle and Pepper are quite likable yet very mysterious.​  When Alice arrives, the story gets even more interesting.​

ALONG THE INFINITE SEA is another book of Ms. Williams that I thoroughly enjoyed.  I enjoyed the back and forth in time and the way Ms. Williams knows how to tell a story.  Her way with words and the story line kept me wanting more.  The story of Annabelle and the revelation of the history of the car and her marriage was very intriguing.

Women's fiction fans will have another read that will stay with them after turning the last page.​  The Schuyler girls always have something fun or disastrous going on in their lives.


If you haven't read any of Ms. Williams' books, you definitely want to take a look at them.  I know you won't be disappointed.​  5/5

This book was given to me free of charge and without compensation by the publisher in return for an honest review.


20 comments:

  1. I'm glad you relished this book, Elizabeth. I enjoyed your enthusiastic review. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suko.

      Does it make you want to read the book? :)

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Sort of, but you don't have to read the other books, but it helps.

      It is is very good.

      ENJOY if you read it.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  3. I have this on my to read list. I did like two books by this author that I read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...her books are good.

      Thanks for stopping, Mystica.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. ENJOY!!

      I think you will love it.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  5. I loved it. Did you read Tiny Little Things...I think it was released just before this...they are connected?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...I did read Tiny Little Thing.

      The connection is the car. Other than that, it can be a stand alone.

      Pepper is one of the sisters in it of course, but the car is the main connection.

      Thanks for stopping, Patty

      Delete
  6. The characters sound delightful. What a great review! :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Diane. I am excited when people like my reviews.

      The book was good and so are the characters.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  7. Totally agree with you and she did get the two time periods impeccably linked. It was a treat of a read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a treat indeed.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  8. Okay; you've sold me on this author. I've added the Schuyler Sisters books to my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so good. You will love her books.

      Thanks for stopping, Stefanie.

      Delete
  9. I'm glad you loved this. I'm glad I have this book to read too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think you will enjoy it too, Pat.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete