Saturday, January 9, 2016

Blogger New Year's Challenge - 1/9/16


Join Rachel of Parajunkee.com for The Book Blogger New Year’s Challenge that will begin on January 1 and run for 14 days.

Day 9: Your Favorite 2015 Blogger Moment

My favorite moment was when my son went to Paris and before going asked me for some book titles that I had read and that were set in Paris.

He stood in front of the Eiffel Tower and made a video about my blog and about the books I had read and reviewed that were set in Paris.

Such a sweet surprise!!

Here is the link to that post.







9 comments:

  1. I love watching the video. :)

    Thanks for stopping, everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very sweet of your son to do that for you. How wonderful. I can understand why that would be a favorite memory. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He always is so thoughtful.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  3. Ohh, that was so sweet of him to take his time to do something special for his mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a wonderful son.

      Thanks for stopping, Theresa.

      Delete
  4. That is the best thing! You did a good job raising him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think I did too. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kate.

      Delete
  5. That is super cool. He is a thoughtful son and loves his mama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is definitely thoughtful and loves his mama. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Stefanie.

      Delete