Tuesday, December 20, 2016

A Month of Faves - 12/20/16


It’s day 14
*********
I am so excited about joining in the fun again this year.

Thanks to these ladies for the month of fun:

 Tanya @ Girlxoxo 

 Andi @ Estella’s Revenge

 Tamara @ Traveling With T

 ********
Tue. | Dec. 20 – 5 Must Haves for Winter Survival
 ********
Shout out your favorite brand or stores or favorite items
********
My favorite everything is books, books, and more books.


 ********
My favorite other thing is my kitchen where I love cooking and baking.
 ********
The only favorite I have as a brand is Dei Fratelli Crushed tomatoes that I use to make my pasta sauce.  :)
********
I know...pretty boring, but that is ME.  :) 
********








12 comments:

  1. Happy Tuesday!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I see I misinterpreted the question again.

      Ugggghhhh...Oh well.

      Delete
  2. No way you misinterpreted the question - they are all up for interpretation! And I love that you shared your fave for making pasta ... but where's the recipe?! :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can send the recipe if you like, but the secret to good sauce is basil.

      Thanks for stopping, Tanya.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. LOL...I wish it were my kitchen. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Sarah.

      Delete
  4. What a coincidence! My favorite is books too. ALL the books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...cute!!

      Thanks for stopping, barklesswagmore.

      Delete
  5. Spaghetti sauce is so yummy!!!!!! My mom makes great spaghetti!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure it is delish.

      Thanks for stopping, Tamara.

      Delete
  6. Good pasta sauce is a must for winter survival :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smiling here...I totally agree.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete