Sunday, December 16, 2018

New Authors for You?


I am surprised how many new authors I have read this year.

It looks like almost half of the books I read are new authors.😊

What about you?  Any new authors for you?
 ************
Sofia Lundberg
Jessica Barry
Kristyn Kusek Lewis
Karen Odden
Nicholas Bundock
Natasha Solomons
Kate Fulford
T. M. Logan
Stephanie Butland
Sofia Grant
Zoje Stage
Susie Orman Schnall
Liz Nugent
Kristina McMorris
Sandi Jones
Louise Candlish
K. S. R. Burns
Cristina Alger
Simone St. James
Julie Maloney
Mary Kay Andrews

9 comments:

  1. Break Black Magic Services and Spiritual Healing Services to Get Rid of Black Magic Fast. Call: +92-3000-848-848 (Whatsapp) URL: www.blackmagichealer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see several new-to-me authors. Of those new ones, I've read T.M. Logan, Sandi Jones, and Louise Candish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to see you found a few.

      Thanks for commenting, Laurel.

      Delete
  3. Sofia Grant, aka Sophie Littlefield, is Northern California. I’m trying to get her to come to the RBC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her book was so good.

      I hope you can convince her to stop by.

      Thanks for commenting, The Book Sage.

      Delete
  4. That's a sizeable list Elizabeth. Its great when a new writer also becomes a favourite as well. Any you think you'd love to read again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a VERY long list...I surprised myself when I looked at the books and authors.

      All of the books were so good, but I would like to read other books by Sofia Grant, Sofia Lundberg - her book is an outstanding favorite - T. M. Logan, Susie Orman Schnall, Sandi Jones, and Kristina McMorris.

      That isn't saying I wouldn't read books by the others in the list, but those few came to mind first.

      Thanks for commenting, Kathryn.

      Delete
    2. I know, its good you liked them all but usually some do draw us more than others. I'll look up Sofia Lundberg.

      Delete
    3. You will LOVE that book, Kathryn. It is THE RED ADDRESS BOOK.

      Let me know if you read it.

      Thanks for stopping back.

      Delete