Friday, September 30, 2022

The Forgotten Girl by Daco S. Auffenorde

I fell out of a window? Did someone push me?  Why was I even in that hotel?

Blue has no idea...she doesn't even know her name.  Do the police believe her, and are they really trying to protect her?

Her memory loss has her in danger, but her friend who she doesn't remember comes to her rescue and gives her a place to stay.

The question is:  Is Lorraine really a friend?  Blue has no idea.

We follow Blue as she tries to remember why she was in a hotel and why she was pushed out of the fourth floor window.

She has some close calls and had me biting my fingernails at the risks she takes as Ms. Auffenorde keeps you turning the pages to see how it all turns out. 

Some of the scenes were a bit unbelievable, but the book will keep your interest. 4/5

This book was given to me by the author for an honest review.


3 comments:

  1. It was good.

    Adding it to your TBR?

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading!! 🦋

    ReplyDelete