Monday, February 20, 2023

Mailbox Monday - 2/20/2023

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

************

Warning:  Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists.
************
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at  MAILBOX MONDAY.
************
Here is a shout out to the administrators:

Emma @ Word and Peace

Serena @ Savvy Verse and Wit

Martha @ Reviews By Martha’s Bookshelf


************
THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
************

On Monday, February 13, I received:

1.  BETWEEN TWO STRANGERS by Kate White, courtesy of Harper Perennial and Paperbacks and NetGalley.

 
 ************
On Tuesday, February 14, I received:
 
1.  THE GREEDY THREE by Karen Katchur, courtesy of Podium Publishing and Beata of Wunderkind-pr.


***********
On Friday, February 17, I received:
 
1.  THE WRONG GOOD DEED by Caroline B. Cooney, courtesy of Mandy Chahal - Marketing Manager of Poisoned Pen Press, Sourcebooks, and NetGalley.
 
I always enjoy Ms. Cooney's books.
 
************

11 comments:

  1. Nice looking books.
    I hope they are all good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you love them, Elizabeth!
    Mary @Bookfan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some fun thrillers (is that possible?) there - I added Greedy Three to my TBR. Here's me:
    Terrie @ Bookshelf Journeys
    https://www.bookshelfjourneys.com/post/sunday-post-38

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. They do sound good.

      Thanks for your comment, Emma.

      Delete
  5. Looks like you have some suspenseful reads there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these look like good thrillers. The Greedy Bears looks sad too. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was intense and more graphic than her other novels.

      Thanks for your comment, Martha.

      Delete