Friday, June 16, 2023

Friendly Fill-Ins - 6/16/2023


************
FRIENDLY FILL-INS:
 
1. _____________________ is something that boggles my mind. 

2. I hope to __________________ this summer. 

3. I could really use some recommendations for _________.

4. _________ wasn't my best idea.
  MY ANSWERS:
1.  Math is something that boggles my mind.  :)
 
2.   I hope to be able to sit on my porch this summer...it has been so chilly that I am not liking it out there and am disappointed.  I look forward all year to sitting on my porch and reading.
 
3.  I could really use some recommendations for dinners that are different.
 
4.  Not sure wasn't my best idea.
 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I know what you mean about wanting dinner ideas. Maybe Pinterest would have some. XO

    ReplyDelete