Friday, September 15, 2023

Friendly Fill-Ins - 9/15/2023


************
FRIENDLY FILL-INS:
 
1. _________is something I accomplished this year. 

2. ___________ is something I have yet to accomplish. 

3. I would ______ if I found ______.

4. Recently, _______ really piqued my interest.
 

  MY ANSWERS:
 
1.  Having my flowers bloom in all the places I planted them is something I accomplished this year.
 
2.  Putting more color in my flower beds is something I have yet to accomplish
 
3.  I would share if I found a ton of books for giveaway.
 
4.  Recently, seeing the deer in large numbers "munching" on my greenery really piqued my interest.  


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Deer are beautiful even if they are eating our plants. :) Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete