PRAISE FOR EVERY WORD UNSAID:
“Duffy shines in elegant, flowing prose and delicate precision that underscores the nineteenth-century setting."— Booklist, starred review "
An author to watch."— Library Journal
"Duffy's writing is beautiful, deep, and contemplative."— Jocelyn Green, Christy Award-winning author of Shadows of the White City
ABOUT EVERY WORD UNSAID:
Augusta Travers has spent the last three years avoiding the stifling expectations of New York society and her family's constant disappointment.
As the nation's most fearless--and reviled--columnist, Gussie travels the country with her Kodak camera and spins stories for women unable to leave hearth and home. But when her adventurous nature lands her in the middle of a scandal, an opportunity to leave America offers the perfect escape.
Arriving in India, she expects only a nice visit with childhood friends, siblings Catherine and Gabriel, and escapades that will further her career.
Instead, she finds herself facing a plague epidemic, confusion over Gabriel's sudden appeal, and the realization that what she wants from life is changing.
But slowing down means facing all the hurts of her past that she's long been trying to outrun. And that may be an undertaking too great even for her.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Kimberly Duffy is Long Island native currently living in Southwest Ohio, via six months in India.
When she's not homeschooling her four kids, she writes historical fiction that takes her readers back in time and across oceans.
She loves trips that require a passport, recipe books, and practicing kissing scenes with her husband of twenty years. He doesn't mind.
WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM | GOODREADS
- Nov 01 Heidi Reads (Excerpt)
- Nov 01 Austenprose (Review)
- Nov 02 The Caffeinated Bibliophile (Review)
- Nov 02 A Darn Good Read (Review)
- Nov 02 Reading with Emily (Review)
- Nov 03 A Bookish Way of Life (Review)
- Nov 03 Bookfoolery (Review)
- Nov 03 All-of-a-Kind Mom (Review)
- Nov 04 Between the Lines Books ‘n’ Stuff (Spotlight)
- Nov 04 Library of Clean Reads (Review)
- Nov 04 Wishful Endings (Review)
- Nov 05 Captivated Reading (Spotlight)
- Nov 05 Laura’s Reviews (Review)
- Nov 06 My Bookish Bliss (Review)
- Nov 06 Beauty in the Binding (Review)
- Nov 07 Encouraging Words from the Tea Queen(Spotlight)
- Nov 08 Novels Alive (Review)
- Nov 08 Bookworm Lisa (Review)
- Nov 09 Nurse Bookie (Review)
- Nov 10 Our Book Confessions (Spotlight)
- Nov 10 Literary Time Out (Review)
- Nov 11 Chicks, Rogues and Scandals (Excerpt)
- Nov 11 Storeybook Reviews (Excerpt)
- Nov 11 Life of Literature (Review)
- Nov 11 Among the Reads (Review)
- Nov 12 Books and Socks Rock (Review)
- Nov 13 Silver’s Reviews (Spotlight)
- Nov 13 Reading Is My Superpower (Review)
- Nov 14 Literary Quicksand (Review
Sounds like a good read.ReplyDelete
Enjoy if you read it.
Thanks for stopping.
Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
You are welcome, Laurel.Delete
Thanks for stopping and for commenting.