Tuesday, March 21, 2023

The London Seance Society by Sarah Penner

Ms. Penner thoroughly researched seances, but this book was a disappointment.

I loved THE LOST APOTHECARY and was looking forward to another great read.

The characters were not any I connected with along with the story line.

There were certain surprises with who was who and who was really honest, but it was difficult to follow.

I kept reading because I wanted to see how this all ended up and why so many readers gave it high praise.

It still ended up to be disappointing for me.

This book will be enjoyed by those readers who enjoy spiritualism.

It was not enjoyable for me even though I read until the end.  2/5

This book was given to me by the publisher via NetGalley for an honest review.

3 comments:

  1. I hope it works out better for you.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn! I'm sorry :( Gotta hate when you don't like a book as much as others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was totally NOT like her other book.

      Thanks for your comment, Carole Rae.

      Delete