Monday, April 10, 2023

Mailbox Monday - 4/10/2023

 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

************

Warning:  Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists.
************
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at  MAILBOX MONDAY.
************
Here is a shout out to the administrators:

Emma @ Word and Peace

Serena @ Savvy Verse and Wit

Martha @ Reviews By Martha’s Bookshelf


************
THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
************

On Monday, Thursday, March 30, I received:

1. THE TRADE OFF by Sandie Jones, courtesy of St. Martin's Press and NetGalley.

 
************
On Saturday, April 1, I received:
 
1.  THE STRANGER UPSTAIRS by Lisa M. Matin, courtesy of Random House, Penguin Random House, and NetGalley.
 
************
On Friday, April 1, I received:
 
1.  THE INTERN by Michele Campbell, courtesy of Kejana Ayala of St. Martin's and NetGalley.
 
*************

8 comments:

  1. Hope you are enjoying The Paris Daughter. The author seems to be a lovely person and I found out on FB she has a health issue she is dealing with at present.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is FABULOUS as all of her books are.

      Yes on her health issues....she is a lovely person.

      Thanks for your comment, Kathryn.

      Delete
  2. All of these look good. I find something interesting in each of these: journalism, a fixer-upper, and a law student/Judge interaction. I hope you enjoy them all. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny they still manage to publish more books like THE STRANGER UPSTAIRS, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have these also. I hope we enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too.

      Thanks for your comment, Linda.

      Delete