Monday, January 15, 2024

Mailbox Monday - 1/15/2024


 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

************

Warning:  Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists.
************
Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at  MAILBOX MONDAY.
************
Here is a shout out to the administrators:


Serena @ Savvy Verse and Wit

Martha @ Reviews By Martha’s Bookshelf


************
THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
************
I hope you had a good mailbox.
************
On Monday, January 8, I received:

1.  SUMMERS AT THE SAINT by Mary Kay Andrews, courtesy of Erica Martirano of St. Martin's and NetGalley.

************
On Friday, January 12, I received:

1.  HOUSE OF GLASS by Sara Pekkanen, courtesy of Kenjana Ayala of St. Martin's and NetGalley.


2.  ONLY ONE SURVIVES by Hannah Mary McKinnon, courtesy of Harlequin Trade and NetGalley.

************

9 comments:

  1. I'm happy about my books.

    Hope you had a good mailbox.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. House of Glass and Only One Survives intrigue me, and I know I've enjoyed these authors before. Have a great week, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both should be good.

      Thanks for your comment, Kay.

      Delete
  3. Nice mailbox.
    I have all three of these.
    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we both enjoy all three.

      Thanks for your comment.

      Delete
  4. Good looking books. Only One Survives sounds like a really good thriller. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....I like her books.

      Thanks for your comment, Martha.

      Delete
  5. My mom is going to be excited about that new Mary Kay Andrews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) - glad your mom likes her.

      I enjoy her books.

      Thanks for your comment, Serena.

      Delete