Monday, August 24, 2026

Mailbox Monday - 8/24/2026

  

BOOKMAIL THAT ARRIVED THIS WEEK.

WHAT ARRIVED FOR YOU?

Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. 

Mailbox Monday is now hosted by Vicki!!

************

On Wednesday, August 12, I received:

1.  MURDER ON 34TH STREET by Mariah Fredericks, courtesy of Kat White of St. Martin's and NetGalley.

************
On Tuesday, August 18, I received:

1.  THE BOOKER REBELLION by Susan Palmer, courtesy of  Ari Mathae of Mindbuck Media and NetGalley.

************
On Thursday, August 20, I received:

1.  THE DIARY AT THE IRISH ADOPTION HOUSE by Michelle Vernal, courtesy of Sarah of Bookouture and NetGalley.


2.  TAKE BACK THE NIGHT by Heather Gudenkauf, Kaira Rouda, and Kimberly Belle, courtesy of The Hive and Harlequin Trade Publishing.


3.  THEY ONLY FOUND HER by Emy McGuire, courtesy of The Hive and Harlequin Trade Publishing.

************

No comments:

Post a Comment