Friday, March 17, 2017

Spring Bloggiesta 2017


Ready to clean things up?  I am.
**********
Taken Directly From The Bloggiesta Sign Up Page:

"It’s Bloggiesta time again!!!! The spring Bloggiesta is coming! Mark your calendars for March 20-26!

It’s time to start writing your to do list, post it to your blog, and link it here so we can all support and help each other!

Your list can be as long or as short as you want. The goal of Bloggiesta is to get things accomplished for our blogs, so make your list reflect whatever you need to do. For some suggestions of what to include on your list, check out this master list.

Our mini challenges will be announced on Sunday March 19, so you can start planning! You can also check out our list of past mini challenges for ideas!

We will be having three Twitter chats during this week-long Bloggiesta. They will be on Sunday March 19, Thursday March 23, and Saturday March 25. The topics and chat times will be posted within the next few days."

************
My Goals:
  1. Clean up duplicate photos in google and Dropbox - deleted a few, but need to delete tons more.
  2. Delete unused folders in Gmail - done.
  3. Visit other blogs and comment - visited all the blogs in the list - total of 22 blogs - couldn't get on one of the blogs.  What great lists everyone has. 
  4. Participate in the Twitter Chats - missed the Sunday one - hopefully will be around for the Thursday one.
  5. Change my side bar headers. - done
  6. Delete some side bar headers. -done
  7. Add side bar headers. - done
I am sure more will be added as the week goes on.  :)

Looking forward to the Spring Bloggiesta....I always have a lot of fun during the Bloggiestas.


13 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the fun to begin!!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you couldn't wait, either...I always seem to start early, too.

    Enjoy, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I will have to join this next year. I have too many irons in the fire, now. Great idea. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I joined last fall and enjoyed it.

      You get to meet a lot of nice folks too.

      Thanks for stopping, Annie.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on crossing things off already. I still had things left from the winter list, but hopefully this week they'll get done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to get a head start. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Roberta.

      Delete
  5. Looks like you are off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Steph.

      I am working on them all - at least giving it a try. :)

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog! Looks like you're making pretty good progress with your goals. Best of luck!

    ~Julia
    TheGothicLibrary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julia.

      I am working hard. :)

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete