Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Want To Play!!




I thought this would be something fun to post on my blog and other sites I post on such as Instagram and Facebook.

If you want to play along, please comment with your answers.

I think we will have a lot of wonderful replies.

Thanks for playing.

My answers are:  

1.  Yes...I am a cover lover.

2.  Yes...I am a summer porch reader.  I love reading on my back porch.

3.  I am a chapter finisher.  :)  I can't just stop anywhere.  :)

4. No...I am not a proper bookmark user.  I use envelopes, kleenex, envelopes, coupons, etc.

5. Yes...I am playing along.

HAVE FUN!!




2 comments:

  1. 1 3 4 5 Yes
    2 Definitely definitely no!!! in our heat I'll be broiled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)

      Thanks for playing and commenting, Mystica.

      Delete