Friday, April 7, 2023

Friendly Fill-ins - 4/7/23


************
FRIENDLY FILL-INS:
 
1. I hope the Easter bunny brings me _______.

2. I don't want the Easter bunny to bring me any _______.

3. I can't believe I didn't think to ______ until recently.

4. Mother Nature really needs to _______.

  MY ANSWERS:
 
1.  I hope the Easter bunny brings me peanut butter eggs shaped like a bunny.
 
2.  I don't want the Easter bunny to bring me any kind of candy with a nougat filling.
 
3.  I can't believe I didn't think to hmmm...I don't know....until recently.
 
4.  Mother Nature needs to make up her mind and stay warm and stop bringing cold temperatures this late in the year.
 


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by - Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Hope you have a wonderful Easter. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Ellen.

      Happy Easter to you.

      Delete