Saturday, April 4, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun - 4/3/15

Feeling Beachie 

Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  

The statements: 

  1.  I require a lot __________
  2. ___ is ___
  3. Sometimes I _____
  4. One word to describe _____ is _____
My Answers:

1.  I require a lot of sleep and exercise.

2.  Having my son home for a visit is wonderful.

3.  Sometimes I wish my son lived closer.

4.  One word to describe me is organized.


 







4 comments:

  1. It sounds like your family is close. That is a blessing. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are close.

      Thanks for stopping, McGuffy Ann Morris.

      Delete
  2. Hi Elizabeth - I liked the way you filled in the blanks. I'm with you on the exercise -- or, my mind is with you on it -- my body is resisting the idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....exercise is good but difficult to fit in.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete