Thursday, April 30, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun - 5/1/15

Feeling Beachie 

Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  

The statements:
  1. Hearing ______makes me feel _______.
  2. I hate to wear _______, but love to wear ________.
  3. I have a _______on my ______
  4. I wish I could say ______ to __________
My Answers:
1.  Hearing good news makes me smile.

2.  I hate to wear shorts, but love to wear a skirt.

3.  I have a "reading" table and chairs on my back porch for the summer.

4.  I wish I could say whatever I want to someone who needs to be told.



 

11 comments:

  1. How would you answer these statements?

    Join in the fun if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool meme. I love that good news makes you smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Whitney.

      Your comment made me smile too. :)

      Delete
  3. I will be so glad when the weather is warm enough to read outside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...I know. I can't wait.

      Thanks for stopping, retired not tired.

      Delete
  4. Here goes: Hearing birds chirp makes me feel happy.
    I hate to wear dresses, but love to wear jeans.
    I have a cat on my chair.
    I wish I could say no to fat foods.
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree on the fat foods. :) I love potato chips. :)

    Thanks for stopping, Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer skirts over shorts too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an entire closet full of skirts I wore when I was teaching but really haven't worn them except in the summer.

      Thanks for stopping, Hilary.

      Delete
  7. Great answers- I am enjoying everyone's #4 and I also hate to wear shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #4 is a good one to complete. :) They are good answers.

      Shorts just aren't me. :)

      Thanks for stopping, pilch92.

      Delete