Sunday, January 10, 2016

Blogger New Year's Challenge - 1/10/16


Join Rachel of Parajunkee.com for The Book Blogger New Year’s Challenge that will begin on January 1 and run for 14 days.

Day 10: Changes You’ll Be Doing In 2016

Change???  Wait a minute...what is that?  :)

I am a creature of habit and most likely will not change a thing about what I do on my blog.

My house has the same decorations since I moved in 20 years ago, so I most likely will not be changing my blog design or anything I do.  LOL!!

I do have to admit I guess that I didn't used to reply to every comment on my blog and now I do so I will consider that my change. :)









8 comments:

  1. I don't have the time or energy to plan any changes. Maybe I'll do something spur of the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sense changing what works and what I am happy with, right? :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  2. Hi - Not sure I want to change anything either. The only thing I may change is to completely take more of a break for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I found myself a bit hassled with my committed reads and trying to either have company or go out of town. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That may be a good idea for you.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  3. Your blog is perfect the way it is, Elizabeth! I'm a creature of habit when it comes to my own blog. Have a terrific week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Suko.

      I do like my blog the way it is. :)

      Glad to find someone else who is a creature of habit too. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Suko.

      Delete
  4. As they say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree!!

    Thanks for stopping, Hazel.

    ReplyDelete