Friday, January 1, 2016

Blogger New Year's Challenge - 1/1/16



Join Rachel of Parajunkee.com for The Book Blogger New Year’s Challenge that will begin on January 1 and run for 14 days.

Day 1: Your Blogger Resolutions

I normally do not make resolutions for myself so this will be fun to answer.  :)

I am going to make a resolution to keep my readers happy with my continued weekly memes, giveaways, and book reviews.

I  am going to make a resolution to continue to reply to every comment made on my blog.  I enjoy interaction.

So...my resolution is to keep my blog the way it is since I enjoy my blog the way it is, and I know my readers do too.

A bit boring, huh?  But why change if what I have works.   :)


15 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!

    Have you made any resolutions?

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! Don't change what's working. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane.

      I am a no change person. LOL!!

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year's. I love seeing what other people's resolutions are. You can see mine here: http://theresaraymer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth, I don't think the goals are boring at all. I enjoy your blog. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, William.

      I am glad you enjoy my blog.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  5. Not boring at all! It's great that you're at a place where you're doing things the way you like to do it and others enjoy it too :-)

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year!
    I think your resolutions are great! Why fix something that isn't broken! I am a new follower, but I will be checking back often! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Punkiee.

      Glad you like my resolutions. :)

      Great on a new follower.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  7. I gotta get better at interaction. Way Way better. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I interact quite well most of the time.

      Thanks for stopping, Shannon.

      Delete
  8. Resolving to keep things the same totally counts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think do too. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Jay Riv.

      Delete