Thursday, January 14, 2016

Blogger New Year's Challenge - 1/14/16


Join Rachel of Parajunkee.com for The Book Blogger New Year’s Challenge that will begin on January 1 and run for 14 days.

Day 14:  Your 2016 Goals & Wish List For Your Blog

My goal is for my blog to continue to keep all my loyal followers and readers and to make new blogging friends.

My wish list is the same.

I love all of my book blogging buddies.  I have always said book bloggers are the most helpful, friendly folks I have ever met.

Thanks also for a fun 14 days of learning about our fellow bloggers and finding new books and new ways to improve our blogging experience.

Kudos to all books bloggers!!

Happy New Year to everyone, and the best to everyone in 2016!! 









6 comments:

  1. You should have no problem fulfilling that goal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be easy. :)

      Thank you for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  2. I agree. I've made a few blogger friends over time, and most are very helpful.
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very helpful...book bloggers are the BEST!!

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  3. You have a great blog Elizabeth! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete