Sunday, May 6, 2018

Tangerine by Christine Mangan

I have been listening to TANGERINE by Christine Mangan.

It was a bit slow at first, but it is turning into an excellent psychological thriller.

The setting begins in an exclusive girl’s school in Vermont and then takes us to Tangier, Morocco, where roommates who haven’t seen each other for years re-unite.  The roommate who is quite cunning as well as a manipulator has been planning this reunion for a while without the other’s knowledge.

Intrigue, revenge, and lies await the roommate and the reader.

It is REALLY good.

Have you read it or listened to it?


13 comments:

  1. It is very good.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you're enjoying it. I'm thinking of reading this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good in audio.

      Thanks for commenting, vvb32.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the review! I have this book, and now I'm moving it up on my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is slow at first, but as I mentioned, it gets good.

      Thanks for commenting, Laurel.

      Delete
  4. I'm dying to get my hands on a copy of this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will like it.

      Thanks for commenting, Kathy.

      Delete
  5. I just finished listening.

    It is quite good after the slow start is over.

    ENJOY if you read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the first blogger I follow to review this one. I have been eyeing it. Thanks for your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bit confusing and slow at first, but it was worth the wait.

      ENJOY, Judy, and thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  7. YES!! This one sounds so, so good. I love the cover too which is a plus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just may have to read or listen to this one!

    ReplyDelete