Friday, October 28, 2022

Crazy to Leave You by Marlyn Simon Rothstein

Will Eric ever call and explain or apologize?

The day of her wedding was actually HER wedding only...no Eric.  

Lauren was left in her gown and a room full of guests but no groom.

His excuse was he wasn’t ready, but why wait until the day of the wedding.

We follow Lauren as she goes to work the very next day and goes on an eating binge.

What will happen to this jilted bride?  You will find out when you read this funny, lighthearted read.

CRAZY TO LEAVE YOU is very enjoyable and focuses on family and doing what’s right for yourself. 

You will love the characters especially Rudy who is featured on the cover.

Not my usual genre, but I laughed out loud at some parts of the book, and I know you will too as you are reading.  5/5

This book was given to me by the author for an honest review.


 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get to read this book. Very enjoyable!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete