Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Litsy


**********

Has anyone taken a look at this new Book App?

**********
I joined a few weeks ago.

It is similar to Instagram!!

The link to the introductory website is:   

http://litsy.com/
 **********
Info quoted from their introductory website is below:

"Litsy is a place to share and discover your favorite books with your favorite people.

The Litsy community is a groundswell of passionate readers, authors, celebrities, and more. Share bookish moments with Quotes, Reviews, and Blurbs. Measure Litfluence to discover your “bookprint” in the world. Explore recommendations from readers, not algorithms.

Oh yeah, want to organize your reading list? Our app has stacks for that, too.

It’s fun.  It’s simple.  It’s all about the book. Sign up and get a little Litsy." 



9 comments:

  1. My name is none other than SilversReviews. :)

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an account and was active on it for a little while but just couldn't keep up with everything so let it slide.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go on it, but not religiously. :)

      I thought it was something new. I must be out of the loop if it has been around. :)

      Thanks for your comment, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, I don't have the time to keep up to date with yet ANOTHER social media platform. I was super interested in it at first, but I just don't feel as much community as with Goodreads... :/ I think I might just drop it. I only bothered to post like 1 thing lol..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go on it when I can.

      It seemed to be a way to meet new bloggers and readers so I gave it a try.

      Thanks for stopping, Cass.

      Delete
  4. I don't think I've heard of Litsy! I'll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it.

      Thanks for stopping, Captivated Reader.

      Delete
  5. I LOVE Litsy!! By far my favorite bookish app! My username on there is ericarobynreads :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will follow you.

      I just joined a few weeks ago.

      Thanks for stopping, Erica.

      Delete