Friday, March 4, 2022

Book Blog - 3/4 - 3/10

 


Question of the Week:
 
What inspired you to start book blogging? (Julie @ Stepping Stone Book Reviews)
My Answer:
 
I found a few book blogs when I was looking around the Internet eleven years ago and wondered what a blog was.
 
I did some research, and a book blog looked like something I would like to do.  
 
I always wanted to help spread the love of reading, and figured this was the way to do it.

I started my blog, and the rest is history....my blog has grown in popularity, and I have become well known for my reliability and my daily posts on my blog and social media.

1 comment:

  1. My blog started as a way to get another entry into a contest and I've pretty much kept up with it ever since! It was too fun to give up!


    Here's my BBH

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete